Be the mentor you wish you’d had
STEM Returners recognise that it can be difficult to return to work after a break from STEM industries. This brand new STEM Returners mentoring platform has been created to connect returners with STEM mentors who can offer support, encouragement and guidance during the mentee’s STEM Returners programme and beyond.
Are you ready to support a STEM professional who is returning to their career?
- Could you add value by becoming a mentor to a returner?
- Do you have STEM industry experience, or have you returned yourself and would now like to Support, Teach, Enable and Mentor others who have had difficulties returning to work after a career break or transferring their skills?
- No mentoring experience required
Benefits of becoming a returner mentor:
- A feeling of being valued as a role model
- Personal fulfilment from investing in others to achieve their objectives and rebuild their confidence
- The chance to enjoy a rewarding challenge
- The opportunity to be inspired and enlightened
Register to be a mentor by visiting our STEM Returners Mentoring Programme here