Aimed at companies who may not want to fulfil a full returners programme, our supported hire service offers individual returner placements to fit our partners permanent experienced hire vacancies.
Returners get pre interview and start support, including a Mentor through the STEM Returners Mentoring programme. Companies who choose a supported hire programme will offer a 12 week placement with the opportunity of an ongoing permanent role at the end of the programme.
Choosing supported hire with STEM Returners allows you to tap into a unique talent pool of skilled and ambitious engineers as well as other professionals who may have been left behind by outdated recruitment methods.
Supporting this programme will benefit businesses in the following ways:
- Access to a new talent pool of highly qualified and experienced candidates
- A Demonstration of your commitment to achieving workplace diversity and equality
- An Increase gender diversity numbers
- Recruitment for outstanding hard to fill positions
- An innovative response to an identified industry wide problem
- The reduction of ‘new hire recruitment risk’ through extended trial period