Join return to work experts STEM Returners and Women Returners for a free-of-charge Employer Insight Event for tech and engineering employers in the Midlands and the North of England. We’re hosting 3 events (all 9-11am):
- 24 April. Leeds, supported by Leeds City Council
- 25 April. Liverpool, supported by the Liverpool City Combined Authority
- 26 April, Birmingham, supported by the West Midlands Combined Authority
Find out more about STEM ReCharge, a new project funded by the Government Equality Hub providing free training and support to employers on recruiting and retaining STEM professionals who have taken caring-related career breaks. Learn from the experience of STEM Returners and Women Returners, together with successful returner employers and career returners. Register ASAP as places are limited.
At the Insight Events you will hear from:
- The Government Equality Hub, who will provide an overview of the STEM ReCharge project
- Natalie Desty, Director of STEM Returners and Julianne Miles MBE, CEO and Co-Founder of Women Returners, , talking about the opportunities and impacts of accessing and supporting career returners with STEM experience
- Tech and engineering employers, on the business benefits of hiring STEM professionals returning to work after a career break and how to set returners up for success in your organisation
- Tech and engineering professionals who have returned to work after a career break, on the challenges of relaunching a career and what helped them to succeed
- 09:00 Register / Tea & Coffee / Networking
- 09:30 Welcome, Speakers and Panel, followed by Q&A
- 10:30 Networking
- 11:00 Close
Logistics and Registration
The events will be hosted at central locations in Birmingham, Leeds and Liverpool, within easy access to the train station.
To register click on the relevant link below:
Registration will close at midday on 19 April.
Please ensure all colleagues are registered individually for security reasons. Attendance will not be permitted unless you have registered for the event in advance.
The event is for Tech and/or Engineering Employers in Leeds, Liverpool and Birmingham and surrounding areas. Please do not register if you are a returner, a recruitment agency or a coach.
Contact email@example.com with any questions or if you would like to find out more but are not available this time.
For more details on STEM ReCharge, including the support available to returners, see here.
We look forward to a great discussion!