STEM Returners are delighted to announce a brand new set of placements with a global defence & security giant!
This role is a 12-week paid placement catered towards engineers looking to return or transfer to STEM.
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrable test experience across the full test lifecycle. With a track record of delivery in complex, challenging, cutting edge test environments, with specific focus on Software test activity.
Commitment & teamwork:
- Disciplined, logical and flexible work approach
- Work effectively as part of a team, seeking timely management direction & guidance, peer counsel and team advice, exercising tact and diplomacy, and promoting enthusiasm, innovation and effective, positive inter-personal relationships
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- Demonstrated understanding of customer needs and in house processes
- Clear, focused and effective verbal and written communications
- Good analytical skills
- Experience in mathematical modelling and simulation
- Transferable skills
- Bachelors degree in relevant field (desireable)