STEM Returners have once again teamed up with BAE Systems to provide opportunities to engineers aiming to return to the industry!
These roles will involve a 12-week paid placement in BAE Systems’ Maritime division with successful candidates potentially offered a permanent position at the company.
The successful candidate will be working with the Engineering Manager to deliver Signatures modelling & analysis activities.
Qualifications & required knowledge
· Relevant STEM qualification
· Technical knowledge of RCS & IR modelling including RCS and IR generation mechanisms and reduction techniques
· Technical knowledge of platform design and integration, with particular reference to signature reduction and control techniques.
· Technical knowledge of modelling techniques signatures
· Experience of engineering design processes