STEM Returners are delighted to be partnering with with Linx and Videojet for a brand new returners programme!
This programme is a 13-week paid placement for engineers looking to return from a career break or transfer industries. At the end of the programme you will be given the opportunity to gain an ongoing permanent position at which point your salary will be re-negotiated based on your prior skills and experience.
About The Role
A Service Engineer at Videojet Technologies plays a key and vital role in supporting our Customers and ensuring that our ‘Up Time Peace of Mind’ goal is achieved. They are responsible for installing, repairing and servicing the range of Videojet Equipment. With an office based technical support team, the Service Engineer is never on their own.
About The Person
The Service Engineer is someone who has a passion for success — on the job and beyond with a drive to complete a job to a high standard. Managing expectations is crucial so having strong communication skills is crucial when dealing with Customers. They are open to developing and being challenged, thrives under pressure and continually seeks to improve.
The Service Engineer must be team orientated while remaining versatile, open minded and able to work autonomously. The role covers North England, with an ideal base location of North Yorkshire.
- Achieve KPI targets
- Install and commission new Videojet solutions
- Maintain and Service our customers installed base of Videojet equipment
- Work closely with sales to support Videojet trials and demonstrations
- Maintain and grow customer relationships through excellent customer service and communication.
- Proficient use of service IT systems to accurately record and report information
- Support Regional Revenue targets by promotion service contracts and additional services to customers
- Drive for success by ensuring the job is completed to a high standard
- First Time Fix Rate
- Average Fix Time
- Average Response Time
- Stock Levels
- A degree or HNC/ONC in Engineering or IT
- Field Service Experience, ideally in a sales and service related business.