STEM Returners are searching for a Senior Electrical Engineer as part of a ‘return to work’ programme with multinational Defence & Security specialists BAE Systems!
- Electrical Engineers are required to apply theoretical knowledge and practical experience in order to support design, equipment/system integration, fault diagnosis and fault resolution for power and propulsion systems
- Provides technical input for all Electrical tasks and provides evidence for the delivery of design integrity and product safety at both a Platform Systems and equipment level.
- Principal and Senior Electrical Engineers are responsible for taking on tasks across the wider group and help support the more junior members of the team
- Strong commitment, drive, and self-motivation
- Ability to integrate and converse with a diverse team of professional engineers
- Ability to work with the customer and a wide variety of stakeholders
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to challenge others effectively.
- Capable of owning and setting short term objectives.
- Ability to understand and communicate with all engineering disciplines and business functions.
- Bachelors degree in relevant subject (Desireable)