STEM Returners are delighted to announce a brand new programme with industry leaders Leonardo, helping candidates return or transfer into an engineering career.
Key Responsibility Areas and Skills
Reporting into the Lead Digital Hardware Engineer you will be responsible for;
- Full hardware lifecycle for our products: from system concept, to support in production.
- Creating high quality and robust designs.
- Carrying out all detail design activities.
- Working closely with Systems, Test and Electronics engineers you will be solving real integration problems on complex systems
Qualifications & Knowledge
The qualifications and knowledge required for this role are;
- A degree in engineering or related discipline.
- Previous knowledge or experience of working with any of the following would be desirable: DDS, PLL, DAC, ADC, high dynamic range / low noise design, phase noise, AWR Microwave Office, Keysight ADS, Matlab, CST
- Ability to communicate effectively across different disciplines both verbally and in written form
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team to resolve technical issues
- Ability to schedule work and manage time in keeping with project timescales and budgets
What you’ll get
- Flexible working: We offer our employees the time and flexibility they need to enjoy a balanced life
- Annual leave: We offer 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Award-winning pension scheme: Our multi-award-winning pension scheme includes generous employer contribution
- Flexible benefits: Our company-funded approach to flexible benefits allows employees to make choices appropriate for them. Each employee has access to a wide choice of lifestyle, health and wellbeing options best suited to their individual lifestyle goals.
- Employee discount schemes: In addition to the above flexible benefits, our employees benefit from access to everyday discounts with many high street and online retailers, restaurants and days out.