STEM Returners have a new ‘return to work’ role with SSE in multiple locations across Scotland, as a Protection and Control Engineer
- Protection & Control Engineering for transmission networks (132 to 400kV).
- Creation of protection schemes, works information, configurations and settings.
- Writing protection and control specification documents. Knowledge and understanding of IEC61850 protocol.
- Experience: Experience of the above in a similar role.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Chartered Engineer status if possible.
- Initial role: Assisting with creation of protection and control specifications. Documenting protection relay testing programme including writing the test procedures and recording the results provided by the test engineer.
- Location: Perth, Glasgow, Inverness or Aberdeen.