STEM Returners are delighted to announce a brand new programme with industry leaders Leonardo, helping candidates return or transfer into an engineering career.
Key Responsibility Areas and Skills
Reporting into the Project Engineering Manager you will be responsible for;
- Working closely with project managers, the candidate will be responsible for delivery of the overall engineering output on time, cost and performance budgets.
- The candidate will be responsible for generating strong engineering plans, establishing key milestones and identifying risks, opportunities and interdependencies.
- The candidate will be responsible for reviewing the current engineering position within a project, and adapting plans as required to mitigate risks to either cost, schedule or performance budgets.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparation and communication of monthly engineering status reports for each of their assigned projects.
- The candidate will be s are responsible for the coordination of engineering input into bids as part of the business winning process.
Qualifications & Knowledge
The qualifications and knowledge required for this role are;
- Educated to a degree level in an engineering-related subject
- Some experience of managing and/or leading multi-disciplined engineering teams
- An understanding of engineering lifecycles and processes
What you’ll get
- Flexible working: We offer our employees the time and flexibility they need to enjoy a balanced life
- Annual leave: We offer 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Award-winning pension scheme: Our multi-award-winning pension scheme includes generous employer contribution
- Flexible benefits: Our company-funded approach to flexible benefits allows employees to make choices appropriate for them. Each employee has access to a wide choice of lifestyle, health and wellbeing options best suited to their individual lifestyle goals.
- Employee discount schemes: In addition to the above flexible benefits, our employees benefit from access to everyday discounts with many high street and online retailers, restaurants and days out.