We are seeking experts in project controls for a range or roles supporting the delivery of projects within the land, sea and air domains within the UK defence sector. Ideally you will have had previous experience in the delivery of project controls activities including Planning/Scheduling, Risk Management, Cost Control, Estimating.
Ideally you will be/have
- An experienced user of the relevant Programme tools, techniques.
- Practical ability to utilise critical project management concepts (e.g. Earned Value Management, project planning, risk analysis, configuration management).
- Experience in the implementation and analysis of Earned Value Management.
- Expert in the use of P3M practices and a specialist in the application of advanced planning tools.
- Proven track record in delivery within a complex environment.
- Good communicator able to convey complex Project information to non-technical professionals.
- Able to operate autonomously, with authority, skilled in developing and building relationships.
- Skilled in the provision of coaching and mentoring.
- Knowledge of the Defence, or other highly regulated, industry or working in a high-profile Tier 1, Prime and/or subcontractor organisation is desirable.
These roles can be worked remotely to a large extent although some travel to the MOD site at Abbey Wood (Bristol) should be expected.
Further details on these roles can be found here – https://careers.jacobs.com/job/12904412/project-controls-specialist-bristol-gb/