STEM Returners and leading AI technology company Grid Edge have teamed up and are looking for a Product Owner to be a part of a brand new returners programme.
As our first Product Owner, and a key member of our Development Team, you’d be involved in:
- Transitioning ideas from customer feedback into tangible pieces of work for our developers.
- Responsible for identification and prioritisation of new feature opportunities that can create value for our customers and smooth the delivery of our joint energy efficiency mission.
- Collaborating closely with our product management team to shape and deliver the product vision and strategy. This role is a key part of the agile development team that is responsible for continuing delivery of our machine learning and AI for energy management product. You will report to the company Chief Product Officer.
- Provide leadership in evaluating and adopting applicable Agile methodology and best practices.
- Working closely with people throughout our business – from customer success to sales to marketing
- Being part of a team and culture that is aligned with the business
- Strong commercial experience working in a similar position (3 years +).
- Solid experience of agile processes and principles, including the day to day activities of reporting, interventions, data handling, communication of energy issues and new project assessment.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great listening, presentation and people skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ambitious and passionate about taking a new product to the next level.
- Great communicator, love working with a team, and have strong attention to detail.
- Background in energy management.
- Experience of Confluence/Atlassian.
- Experience in business analysis.
- Experience in start-up organisations.
About Grid Edge
Grid Edge is changing the way that people use energy by putting intelligent, data-driven control into the hands of building operators. Based in Birmingham, we are an award-winning AI start-up company developing machine-learning-based software services that empower building operators to predict, optimise and control their energy and carbon profile. We are backed by some of the world’s leading energy companies who share our vision for putting empowered consumers at the heart of the 21st century energy system.