STEM Returners are delighted to announce a brand new set of placements with a global defence & security giant!
This role is a 12-week paid placement catered towards engineers looking to return or transfer to STEM.
- Assessment of system performance requirements such as accuracy, confidence, timing probably of success, mission effectiveness and other key performance criteria / measurements.
- Definition, development and refinement of models (ranging from spreadsheet through analysis tools to complex models/simulations) to represent contributions to system performance.
- Analysis of test data to validate and refine models, validate test results vs predictions, diagnosis of faults and impacts.
- Generation of analysis reports to support acceptance of complex performance requirements based on modelling and/or integration of subsidiary test results.
- Experience in mathematical modelling and simulation
- Transferable skills
- Bachelors degree in relevant field (desirable)