Purpose of the Position:
In this role you will be developing new sub-systems and products for industrial printing applications. Starting from the concept stage, you will work in a team to develop working lab demonstrators, prototypes and ultimately products. We are seeking a candidate who will be comfortable with both theoretical and practical hands on laboratory work. There is scope for career development within the role, making it equally appropriate for graduate entry applicants or established engineers.
· Generate innovative solutions to meaningful Customer problems
· Investigate, develop and test new ideas to working prototype and product stage.
· Set up and performance of laboratory tests and experiments.
· Analysing test results and other data sources
· Creative problem solving and troubleshooting.
· Attaining results by working collaboratively within a multi-disciplined team.
Skills & Competences:
· Attitude, enthusiasm and energy to drive results
· Data driven approach
· Proven problem-solving ability
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people across all levels
· Ability to work self-sufficiently and as part of a team
· Effective at multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines
· Analytical, evidence driven approach,
· Ability to apply engineering principles to get practical results.
Experience & Qualifications:
· Degree Qualified – Engineering discipline
· Experience of working in an R&D / product development environment
· Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
· Experience of Python or similar programming languages for data analysis
· Experienced in laboratory and designing experiments
· Product development experience gained in a high-tech industry R&D environment is desirable
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.