STEM Returners are delighted to be offering a brand-new set of ‘return to work’ placements with Cavendish Nuclear across the UK!
The returners programme follows a civil nuclear industry first in 2019 and offers a route back into work for STEM professionals.
These roles are part of a paid returners programme, with candidates taking part for 12-weeks and potentially gaining a permanent role upon the programme’s completion.
The role: Assistant Project Manager (Cumbria)
Candidates must have proven experience in a minimum of 4 of the following areas:-
- Project Cost Estimating / Budgeting
- Project Reporting – Financial / Progress / Commercial etc.
- Commercial / contract management and change control
- Project schedule production / management
- Understand / adhere to project governance / level of authority
- Clear project stakeholder comms
- Risk identification and management
- Proven ability to deliver team objectives (essential)
- Behaviour – Team focused, Flexible, positive, proactive (essential)