We are looking for Design Engineers with Mechanical, Electrical, and Structured background.
If you want career development, interesting opportunities and a team around you that strives for excellence then this is an ideal role for someone who is looking to forge a career within Design Engineering.
Your main responsibilities as a Design Engineer will be
- Carrying out investigations into operational problems or developments, developing and preparing solutions individually or as a member of a team using tools such as AutoCAD, Inventor, Foran etc.
- relevant technical areas, developing skills and capabilities to be able to provide more effective services (seeking and sharing good practice and knowledge to continuously improve practices), and supplying technical support and expertise to others as required
- Conducting ship trials and surveys
Your skills and qualifications:
- Engineering background – In either Mechanical, Electrical or Structures
- Design experience – Producing or working from engineering drawing packs
- Ship experience (Build or in-service) but this is not essential
- CAD toolset experience (Or training will be provided)
- Defence experience is not essential
Location: Portsmouth – With Future Hybrid working