Do you have a STEM degree that you aren’t currently using? Are you looking to return from a career break?
We are currently recruiting STEM Returners for our most recent STEM Returners campaign. These exciting roles are within our systems engineering teams where you will be trained to define and influence system level requirements.
If you have a STEM degree and prior experience in industry we want to hear from you!
Skillset and Experience
- Experience in definition and/or design of complex systems.
- Self-motivated with a strong aptitude for problem solving and decision-making within projects involving design complexity and uncertainty.
Any required qualifications and clearances
- Degree qualified in an Engineering, Mathematical or Scientific discipline.
- Ability to obtain SC clearance for UK-caveated programmes
Outline of initial work/role to be undertaken
- You will define and influence system-level requirements, architectures and interface definitions, utilising the Systems Modelling Language (SysML) and MBSE methodologies.
- You will support the team in the creation of formal specifications, reports and presentations for delivery to internal and external customers and industry partners.
- Luton, Bristol