At Jacobs, we’ll inspire and empower you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow. With more than 55,000 people in 40+ countries, working at Jacobs offers an exciting range of opportunities to develop your career within a supportive and diverse team who always strive to do the right thing for our people, clients and communities.
People are Jacobs’ greatest asset, and we offer a competitive package to retain and attract the best talent.
In addition to the benefits you’d expect, UK employees also receive free single medical cover and digital GP service, family-friendly benefits such as enhanced parental leave pay and free membership of employee assistance and parental programmes, plus reimbursement towards relevant professional development and memberships. We also give back to our communities through our Collectively program which incorporates matched-funding, paid volunteering time and charitable donations.
Work-life balance and flexibility is a key focus area for Jacobs. We’re happy to discuss hybrid, part-time and flexible working hours, patterns and locations to suit you and our business.
About the Opportunity
Jacobs is currently recruiting for STEM Returners at all levels of experience to join our growing business.
Our offices are located across the UK and we embrace flexible and hybrid working arrangements. These roles can either be full-time or part-time so please discuss your preference with us.
Take your personal and professional career development to the next level by working in a growing market with a large and diverse client base.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- A degree (or equivalent demonstrable experience) in a STEM discipline.
- Experience in executing project tasks against relevant standards and best practices.
- Good communication skills and the ability to articulate information to a broad range of stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering technical work to support the demonstration that a facility or system can be operated safely and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with clients to understand their challenges and develop solutions.
- Representing the business in technical meetings with clients, regulators and other third parties.
- Warrington, Scrabster, London, Harwell and Moor Row