STEM Returners are delighted to announce a brand new programme with industry leaders Leonardo, helping candidates return or transfer into an engineering career.
What you will do
- We are looking for enthusiastic Firmware Engineers to join our team delivering complex FPGAs that form part of our self-protection systems installed on fast jet, UAV, land and naval
What we are looking for
Experience or an understanding of some of the following:
- Experience of design tools such as Xilinx, TCL, Verilog, System Verilog, UVM and FPGA architectures such as Xilinx 7 and UltraScale.
- Knowledge of delivering within a structured design process is important, ideally to DO-254 platforms.
- You will typically have an undergraduate degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics or Mathematics.
- Must be capable of achieving full SC security clearance
What you will get
- Flexible working: We offer our employees the time and flexibility they need to enjoy a balanced life
- Annual leave: We offer 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and 12 flexi days
- Award-winning pension scheme: Our multi-award-winning pension scheme includes generous employer contribution
- Flexible benefits: Our company-funded approach to flexible benefits allows employees to make choices appropriate for them. Each employee has access to a wide choice of lifestyle, health and wellbeing options best suited to their individual lifestyle goals.
- Employee discount schemes: In addition to the above flexible benefits, our employees benefit from access to everyday discounts with many high street and online retailers, restaurants and days out.