Have you taken a career break from Civil Engineering? Would you like to return and return your valuable skills to some of the most inspiring projects in the UK and beyond?
Return to your career with a company that truly values flexibility, inclusion and diversity and wellbeing.
At Jacobs, we make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. Whether it’s projects focused on addressing the climate emergency, improving our security, or benefiting our communities by upgrading transport links and infrastructure, these are just some of the ways we’re working to build a better future for all.
We put people at the heart of our business by creating a workplace where our differences are accepted and harnessed. And we’re always looking for new talent to join our team!
- We do things right.
- We challenge the accepted.
- We aim higher.
- We live inclusion.
What Jacobs can offer
- Progressive and supported career development
- Hybrid, part-time and flexible working hours, patterns and locations
- A competitive flexible benefits package including private healthcare, company pension scheme and holiday purchase scheme
- Extensive employee assistance programmes and tools to support you and your family’s wellbeing
Jacobs values the transferable skills that you can apply from your previous work or personal experiences. We also believe that it’s our ‘human skills’ that enable us to adapt to new challenges so we’re looking for people who are:
- Good communicators and listeners
Example locations where we work including the following and more: Bristol, Gloucester, Manchester, Warrington, Knutsford, Cumbria, Newcastle and Glasgow.
We understand that work-life balance and flexibility are key so we’re happy to discuss hybrid, part-time and flexible working hours, patterns and locations to suit you and our business.
Candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the necessary security clearance for certain roles.