Help us to create a fairer, more diverse industry that we all deserve.
The key barrier of people returning to STEM after a career break is the perception of recruiters and hiring managers, that a CV gap automatically equates to a deterioration of skills. Simply put, Returners CV’s will seldom find their way through your standard recruitment channels. This is a waste of talent, it leads to returning engineers working below their capability, or often outside of STEM altogether, and has long term implications on the engineering talent pipeline. People will continue to take career breaks, giving them a supported route to return makes good business sense.
Supporting this programme will benefit businesses in the following ways:
- Target a new talent pool of highly qualified and experienced candidates
- Demonstrate your commitment to achieving gender diversity and equality
- Increase gender diversity numbers
- Recruit outstanding hard to fill positions
- Innovative response to an identified industry wide problem
- Reduce new hire recruitment risk through an extended trial period
If you are interested in supporting this programme please contact us